Monday, February 23, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence


Jennifer Lawrence is probably at the top of her game right now. She’s hands down on the best leading actresses in Hollywood and for sure one of the most beautiful woman on this planet, and probably on many other planets, too. For me, my love for this blonde goddess came shortly after I saw her in Winter’s Bone and no, it wasn’t because she killed and gutted a squirrel. Lawrence became a household name thanks to two huge movie franchises: The Hunger Games and the X-Men prequels. While both are awesome franchises, I give a slight advantage to X-Men simply for the fact that Lawrence was only covered in blue body paint for most of those movies. While I found American Hustle a pretty terrible film, Lawrence made that film worth watching too. Big hair, tight outfits, and kissing Amy Adams, yeah, that makes for some good cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment