Monday, February 16, 2015

Alison Brie from W

In this picture from W Magazine, it is pretty easy to see why it’s so easy to fall in love with Alison Brie. I think this picture is just a tease and I can’t wait to see more.

Brie started acting at an early age and got her first big break on the Miley Cyrus show Hannah Montana. From there she went on to co-star in the critically acclaimed AMC show Mad Men. Soon she left that show for the halls of the fake community college. If you aren’t a true Brie fan, you should check out her Internet show Hot Sluts. While the title may lead you to believe the show is full of nudity, it’s not, but it does contain a very scantly clad Alison Brie. It is worth your time. Of course, when I saw the 2007 horror film Born I was super excited thinking I had just seen a naked Alison Brie, but sadly she used a body double.

No comments:

Post a Comment