Friday, October 23, 2015

UFC: Ronda Rousey reveals in SELF Mag. she was fed hot wings

Unbeaten women’s bantamweight champion used to beat people up for Frappuccinos - and loves being curvy. UFC champion Ronda Rousey is the cover girl for ‘Self’ magazine – where she discusses her body, fighting as a kid, her mother – and hot wings. She is undefeated in 18 MMA and UFC bouts and was interviewed by comedian Chelsea Peretti, revealing she used to bet strangers after school that she could beat them up for $10, money she used to buy Frappuccinos. Rousey also talked of her positive body image, insisting: “I love feeling like I’m inhabiting the body of a ninja - like I could rob a liquor store with my bare hands if I wanted to – but I also like when I eat a little more, fill out and get a little bit curvier. I feel more feminine.”
Rousey, who next defends her title on November 14 against unbeaten Holly Holm in Melbourne, also revealed the lengths the UFC has gone to to keep her happy.

She famously unwinds after fights by binging on hot wings. After knocking out Bethe Correira in 34 seconds at UFC 190, a private chef was on hand to make her trademark dish, courtesy of UFC ownership.

“I eat about 50 hot wings,” Rousey said. “I love hot wings. After my last fight, one of the UFC owners flew in a private chef from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro so that he could make me hot wings, because there are no hot wings in Rio! That’s how important they are to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment