Monday, November 24, 2014

JWoww Gets Tattoo In Honor of Daughter

Jenni "JWoww" Farley and her beau Roger Mathews are officially "corny cute parents." The Jersey Shore star gave birth to a baby girl this past July and over the weekend she and her baby's daddy decided it was time to get matching tattoos of their daughter's name, Meilani Alexandra, and her little footprint.

JWoww and her fellow reality star mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi may seem like naturals on their MTV show Snooki and JWoww, but they tell ET that they don't want to raise their children in front of the cameras.

"I just want [my daughter] to have a normal life," JWoww said. "I want her to pick and choose the routes that she really wants to go. [I'd like to see her] save for a college education because I would hope that one day she would just love to go to college and be a normal girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment