Monday, May 20, 2013

'Pretty Little Liars' Star Shay Mitchell Bikinis For Self Magazine

They say "a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips," but that's not the motto Shay Mitchell lives by. At least, not anymore.
The Pretty Little Liars star, whose bikini body graces the cover of Self magazine's June issue, says she no longer struggles with her weight as she's learned to look at herself in a whole new light.

"Being beautiful doesn't mean being skinny. It's about being healthy," tells the publication.

"I'd starve myself for a day, and the next day I was hungry, tired and miserable," she recalls her younger days living in Hong Kong. "When I felt so bad about not being able to fit into size 0 jeans, I realized I had to make a change."

“I live thinking, 'If today’s my last day, what’s gonna make me happiest?' And I do those things," Mitchell continues about her new outlook in life. "I want to try different foods and enjoy myself, not starve myself to reach a number on the scale."

Though her daily menu consists of egg-white omelete, salad with a lean protein and vegetable soup, the Canadian-native says she likes to indulge once in a while.

"Oh, and I love potato chips!” she adds.

Oh girl, you can definitely treat yo self.
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment