Saturday, November 17, 2012

Vanessa Hudgen on Spring Break scene

I read some very upsetting things in an interview Vanessa Hudgen did in the glow magazine. It kinda killed all dreams and hopes for the future of her film career. I guess we have to hope she has an unsuccessful movie career to turn her to nude scenes and love making!!! Here is the story........

Vanessa Hudgen's first time on-screen may have scarred her for life!
In the Winter 2012 issue of Glow magazine, the actress opens up about her scandalous new role in the upcoming film Spring Breakers. Hudgens, 23, shares a three-way sex scene with actor James Franco and actress Ashley Benson. "It was very nerve-racking for me," Hudgens told the magazine via Just Jared. "I told my agent that I never want to do it ever again."
Spring Breakers follows four female college students who rob a bank to help pay for a spring break trip. But the girls get caught, and are bailed out by a drug dealer (Franco) who wants to employ them.
In September, Franco, 34, told E! News he tried to make the sex scene as comfortable as he could. "I guess I just try to stay relaxed [and] don't use any teeth," he joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment