Monday, October 1, 2012

Joanna Krupa feeling deprived

Ok here is some very disturbing news about Joanna Krupa. In late 2009, Joanna Krupa complained about not having enough sex with her fiance and three years later she still hasn’t figured out she’s clearly engaged to the wrong guy!!! I know in my case I would have her complaining about having too much sex. Which I am sure is the case of all the other men out there besides her fiance. Geez!
Via Celebuzz:
“I. I’m deprived of sex. I am,” Krupa confessed to Celebuzz Editor in Chief Dylan Howard.
“I don’t get it as much as I would like to . . . every day would be nice.”
Krupa, who has been engaged to Zago for five years, also credits some of her relationship troubles to her bi-costal life in Los Angeles and Miami.
“I think that’s also a big issue for him because obviously he would want us under one roof, but I’m a businesswoman. I can’t give up and sacrifice my career, my future for a man, especially being engaged for so many years. I’ve always been very independent, I take care of myself,” she said."

No comments:

Post a Comment