Thursday, March 29, 2012

Now for Gross News!!! Nadya "Octomom" Suleman

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, 36, says she's not ashamed of posing nearly nude for a British women's magazine, Closer.Suleman called in to "TMZ Live" and said she made the decision to go half-naked because the shoot was for a women's magazine, not a men's magazine, and she didn't think the spread would be "hyper-sexualized." Suleman said she needs money to feed her 14 children, and there's nothing wrong with showing off your bod for $10,000. "I'm not ashamed of doing it ... I feel as though no woman or man should be ashamed of their body.
"
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
In the Closer interview, Suleman says "I just pinged back into shape like a rubber band after the kids - I don't know how I did it."

Octomom also says she plans to be single for a long time. "Men love me -- but I will be celibate for the next 15 years."

2 comments:

  1. Octoskank is the nastiest famous infamous woman I've ever seen. Tara Reid with her f!@ked up lipo belly looks better than her. And that belly button? Eww!

    ReplyDelete