Monday, September 12, 2011

My wish list of 35 women I want naked!!! part-1

As a man and I think I can speak for all men. We love the female body. Plus, I think there should be a rule that all female athletes, actress', female singers, news women etc etc etc.... Should have to do nudes at least once. What a perfect world that would be for the man's world. Here is a list of women who I feel should go naked.
1. Rima Fakih
2. Danica Patrick
3. Zoe Saldana
4. Freida Pinto
5. Alyson Michalka
6. Norah Jones 
7. Michelle Rodriguez 
8. Zooey Deschanel
9. Sandra Bullock (We have been close a couple times)
10. Kristen Bell
11. Shakira
12. Kaley Cuoco
13. Cheryl Burke
14. Brittany Snow
15. Katy Perry
16. Amanda Bynes
17. Julianne Hough
18. Brianna Monique Garcia & Stephanie Nicole Garcia (WWE Bella Twins)
19. Jennie Finch
20. Anna Kournikova
21. Stacy Keibler
22. Brittney Payton
23. Carrie Underwood
24. Selena Gomez
25. Miranda Cosgrove
26. Barbara Jean Blank(WWE Kelly Kelly)
27. Mila Kunis
28. Emma Watson
29. Alexis Bledel
30. Mandy Moore
31. Hayden Panettiere
32.  Vanessa Hudgens (Even though we have seen her naked in hacked photos. We have to see the matured body of Vanessa now)
33. Jennifer Love Hewitt
34. Olivia Munn
35. Rihanna
*My 1st 35 nude women wish list*

No comments:

Post a Comment